IM Lock Import/Export
This function is used to Export a set of settings from one IMLock installation, and then export it into another IMLock installation. This is useful if you have multiple desktops to install IMLock on, and thus do not have to duplicate the settings in each instance.
1. Make all the settings on IMLock as you want to save them
2. Browse to the folder you want to save the settings into.
3. The save folder should appear on the screen
4. Press Export
5. The settings file will appear in your save directory
1. Install IM Lock
2. Browse to the settings file in your save directory
3. The file and path should appear on your screen
4. Press Import
5. The settings are now imported into IM Lock